Friday 17 September 2010

Nailed it...

Had a lush day with my mumma today. We've been planning to get a manicure done together since Easter - when I was in the midst of essay writing stress, tearing my hair out and overdosing on caffeine she suggested that once essays were handed in and I had a bit more time on my hands that we'd treat ourselves.

As usual, life got in the way and it's taken until now and seeing as I'd been ill all week, it was the perfect way to cheer me up :)

We went to Harvey Nichols in Bristol where they have a really cute champagne nail bar and spent a perfect, girly hour being well and truly pampered. Heaven.


Mam was first - she toyed between a bright red and a stunning deep cherry, eventually plumping for the latter. Not being quite so sophisticated, I selected the brightest pink I could find. Anything Barbie can do I can do better, eh? And here are the finished results...

No comments:

Post a Comment