Thursday 16 September 2010

And I'm back...

I can't even remember the last time I posted a blog entry but it feels so good to be back on the laptop typing into this little box again.

Two years ago my obsession with blogging began after a nasty breakup and the keyboard suffered as much of a blow as my heart. I pounded out confused, heart-felt, desperate entries as I struggled to come to terms with what had happened.

I thought about continuing with my old blog, but then reading back over the entries was like reuniting with someone from your past: you used to have a lot in common but time has eroded the similarities.

This represents a fresh start. This summer has been a massive turning point for me in many ways. For the first time in years I've had a summer packed with activity - two holidays, seeing friends and two big stints of work placements in the big smoke.

Spending so much time in the workplace has restored my passion for all things magazine based. Towards the end of uni, with essays, deadlines and sadness at everyone moving on to different places and experiences, (as well as vast amounts of alcohol consumption,) my passion took a backseat. Well, never again. It's what I live for and this blog combines my new, more positive mind-set with a very old love: writing.

Whether it be about me, likes, loves, I plan to write about anything and everything. Can't wait :)

1 comment:

  1. You're baaccck! Can't wait to read Woodward's musings. x

    ReplyDelete